- Get to know each other and start to build community
- Create a safe container for the work we are about to do
- Understand the roots of fatphobia and sizeism
- Explore your body story through a weight-inclusive lens
and a Body Trust® approach
- Strengthen communication skills
- Experience the power of creating inclusive spaces for
this healing work
Cohort 6 Retreat Schedule
Sunday, 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
> Dinner Meet & Greet
Monday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
> Building a Container for Brave Work
> Weight-Inclusive Spaces
> What is Body Trust®?
> Client Panel
Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
> Guest Speaker: The Gift of Body Sovereignty with Shilo George
> Exploring Your Body Story
Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
> The Sacred Art of Listening
> Skill Building: Practicing Empathy & Self-Compassion
Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
> Introduction to the Learning Platform
> What to Expect in the Next Six Months
> Staying Connected
> Closing Activities
Although this retreat is part of the training, this time is for you.
Throughout the retreat, we will be doing activities and guided
meditations to deepen your personal practice of shame resilience
and body trust®.
“Bringing bravery into your work and life”
SAVE THE DATE REMINDER:
Attendance is REQUIRED at our
Pre-RetreatZoom Call on
Sunday, April 28th from 1-2:30 p.m. PDT.
We’ll discuss the cycle of socialization,
how identities impact how you see the world,
and what it takes to develop a